Regional Property Manager
Management Company: Richman Property Services, Inc.
Property Name: Affordable Portfolio in NY, NJ, and Maryland (LIHTC)
Date to Remove Job Post: 4/22/2019
Job Title: Regional Property Manager
Job Description: Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a hands-on, team-oriented Regional Property Manager with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation’s top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home.
The Regional Property Manger will be based out of the the Northeast U.S. region, and will support the affordable portfolio in New York (NYC), New Jersey, and Maryland. Experience managing multi-family tax credit, affordable assets is highly preferred.
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
SUMMARY: Responsible for all operational and financial aspects of an assigned portfolio of properties, ensuring that they are in compliance with applicable regulations. Responsible for managing the apartment communities to achieve maximum pre-determined marketing and financial results. Implements Company policies in leasing, accounting, maintenance, resident relations and management reports. Hires, trains, supervises and motivates on-site personnel
1. Primary Responsibilities
- Oversees property operations within the assigned portfolio to ensure corporate policies and procedures are followed and enforced
- Ensures a safe, healthy and accident free work environment by implementing company policy and procedures in compliance with local, state and federal rules and regulations
- Provides back up and support to Property Managers and Supervisors
- Communicates regularly with the Corporate Office
- Provides direction on a property’s marketing strategy to generate rentals or rent increases
2. Meet Budget Objectives (Maximize Revenue)
- Collection of Budgeted Income
- Maximize gross rent
- Minimize vacant and delinquent rent loss
- Maximize miscellaneous income items
3. Control Expenditures
- Plan, schedule and control expenditures in order to obtain products and services at minimum cost
- Review and approve purchase and payables
- Schedule and approve vendor services
- Perform Market and Product Analysis
- Suggest competitive prices to Vice President based on survey information in order to meet or exceed budget objectives
- Generate traffic in the most cost-effective manner
- Assist VP in the development of strategic marketing plans
5. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Directly supervises all Property Managers of assigned region
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential.
PTO - All employees are eligible to accrue up to 6 days of PTO (paid time off and sick leave).
VACATION - Employees who regularly work greater than 20 hours per week will earn up to 10 days Vacation time with the potential for 15 days after 3 years with us!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we’d like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and college coursework or training in Property Management required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; CPM designation and certified LIHTC preferred.
Job Requirements: EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years prior property management experience required. Multi-site property management and lease up experience strongly preferred.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook and Property Management software ( e.g. OneSite)
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to operate various types of office equipment, i.e. printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
- Working Knowledge of market rate and LIHTC programs and Fair Housing Laws and EEO Laws
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
- Strong skills in hiring and staff development, budgeting and marketing planning, scheduling & managing operations
How to Apply : Click the application link below, or email corporate Recruiter at simonsenR@richmanmgt.com