Management Company: Richman Property Services, Inc.
Property Name: The Pines, Wayside Oaks, Meadowbrook
Date to Remove Job Post: 4/12/2019
Job Title: Leasing Associate
Job Description: Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a hands-on, team-oriented Leasing Associate with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation's top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home.
The Leasing Associate will work out of Meadow Brook, Wayside Oaks, and The Pines Apartments our residential communities located in Tinton Falls, NJ area! Strong preference for Tax Credit/Affordable leasing experience in multi-family housing.
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
Job Requirements: Responsible for handling the leasing process of the apartment community, including qualifying prospects, answering phones, obtaining appointments prospects, showing the property and leasing available units in compliance with all applicable regulations. The Leasing Associate is not responsible for management activity or resident issues, position with focus only on leasing and marketing 100% of the time.
1) Accepts applications for residence
- Ensures application is complete and accurate
- Ensures prospect understands deposit policies
- Determines move-in date and unit desires
- Collects deposit and application fee
- Verifies application and sends paperwork to compliance in a timely manner
- Makes recommendations to Property Manager about desirability of prospects
2) Completes Apartment Lease and Addendum's for Property Manager's review
- Explains lease to prospect with thorough knowledge and details of the lease agreements
- Makes daily traffic entries to computer and/or status reports
3) Completes all move-in details
- Move-in package and lease expiration
- Resident copy of lease
- Move-in condition report
- Collection of any deposits or rent due prior to occupancy
- Computer information initiated to include
- Lease beginning and ending dates
- Amount of rent per lease
- Deposits required including pet
- Names of all occupants
- Business and home phones
- Email address
4) Additional duties include:
- Assists Property Manager/Leasing Manager/District Manager with the development and execution of marketing plans
- Assists Manager in shopping competition
- Maintains updated information on competitive area rates, occupancy, incentives and packages
- Assures models and market ready apartments are open daily and are clean, smell fresh and are ready
- Must achieve a closing ratio based on National Standards and/or based on community set goals
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
EXPERIENCE: One year prior apartment industry experience; 1-3 months residential rental and office experience and/or training
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- May require a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, customer service, organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to operate various types of office equipment, i.e., computers, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
- Demonstrated phone sales, leasing, and customer service skill
- A team player with a strong work ethic and customer focus
- Extremely responsive, courteous, reliable, energetic, and upbeat
- Strong attention to follow up technique
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Performance driven
- Enjoys working in a high energy, fast paced, new business environment
- Embraces growth and change
- Solves problems and is reliable, self-starting, energetic and upbeat individual
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential.
PTO - All employees are eligible to accrue up to 6 days of PTO (paid time off and sick leave).
VACATION - Employees who regularly work greater than 20 hours per week will earn up to 10 days Vacation time with the potential for 15 days after 3 years with us!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.
How to Apply : Please click the application link to complete an online application:
Any Other Details to Post: Preference is for Candidates with a tax credit/affordable background in multi-family housing leasing.