Fort Lee based management firm is seeking a candidate who will be responsible to ensure that all resident files for move-ins, renewals, interim re-certification, and move-outs are processed in accordance with all federal/state/local regulatory requirements. Must have strong knowledge of the LIHTC program.
- Have Complete Knowledge of Current Applicable Federal/State/Local Regulations
- Attend regular industry sponsored training programs.
- Keep up to date with changes in Utility Allowances, income limits, forms etc... and distribute all information to appropriate staff.
- Process and/or approve all required paperwork for move-ins / move-outs / renewals / recertification
- Maintain Wait Lists – internal and external
- Perform regular audits of site files to ensure compliance, as scheduled by supervisor.
- Attend all agency audits of sites within his/her responsibility. Provide answers and appropriate supporting paperwork for any issues discovered.
- (Where applicable) Understand and oversee the TRAC transmission. The OC will ensure maximum percentage compliance and promptly bring any issues to the attention of the Property Manager.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Vocational or College degree in a business related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of Project Based Section 8 and Tax Credit experience.
- Certificates: CPO, COS and SHCM, HCCP or like designations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word and Outlook. Excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills, detail-oriented, ability to exercise good judgment and apply initiative.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace.
Submit resume to: Faith@thealpertgroup.com