Property Manager | Wayne, NJ
Goldberg Realty Associates - Wayne, NJ
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXPERIENCE WITH TAX CREDIT PROPERTIES AS WELL AS THE APPLICANT MUST BE BI-LINGUAL - DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA**
Property Manager will handle all leasing, marketing, sales, customer service and administrative responsibilities. Responsibilities of the Property Manager include, but not limited to:
- Oversee customer service and resident relations
- Oversee maintenance department practices including work orders, move-ins and turnovers
- Work well with vendors and supply companies
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments, process applications and leases
- Handel market surveys and weekly traffic reports - make recommendations based on the analysis of the reports
Property manager should also maintain effective internal controls over operation activities in compliance with best practice policies and guidelines. Applicant must have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as an attention to detail and an ability to complete tasks.
Property Manager benefits include salary, medical/dental insurance and paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Property Management: 3 years
- Tax Credit: 3 years
- English & Spanish