Property Manager in Orange, New Jersey
We are seeking a Property Manager Tax Credit Property to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Property management of 198 units in Orange and East Orange, NJ
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with managing Tax Credit properties.
- MUST HAVE TAX CREDIT CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE IN INCOME QUALIFYING APPLICANTS
- Applicant must pass a background and drug screening
- Must have a professional manner when addressing staff, tenants, vendors and inspectors
- Experience with working with township inspectors
- Be pro-active with addressing any building violations
- Work closely with 4 superintendents to maintain buildings and have vacancies filled
- Apartment inspection on re-certification is a must
- Have tenant re-certifications and self-certs completed in a timely manner maintain complete and accurate tenant files with accurate documentation
- Must be able to compose articulate letters to tenants, vendors and townships if needed
- Must have a professional manner when speaking with tenants, vendors, NJHMFA and township
- Will be working with a co-manager
- Manage tenant relations and coordinates requests for repairs, maintenance with superintendents
- Business references a must
- Learn Propertyware, (office will instruct on this software) in order to generate work orders, view rents, occupants in household etc.
- Will work with the home office with regard to rent payments and delinquent notices
Send inquiries and resumes to email@example.com