Sponsored by JAHMA & PennDel AHMA
Back by popular demand—training on HUD's TRACS System.
This class is a must for everyone…New Managers, Seasoned Managers, All Staff who deal with TRACS, Owners and Agents. Your Contract Administrator is not the only one responsible for your certs in the TRACS System—this is a shared responsibility!
Join a training day created especially for you! This nuts-and-bolts approach to understanding TRACS messages; how the TRACS system works in conjunction with EIV and gaining insight into the upcoming TRACS 203A changes makes this a must attend seminar.
There is a 3-month transition period for Owner/Agents to convert their compliance software from TRACS 202D to 203A, August 1-October 31. All MAT file transmissions must be in the new 203A format November 1.
Our trainer, Jeanette Claus, CPA, COS, TaCCs, PMCS Executive Director, is back with another class to help you through the challenges of TRACS and how the upcoming changes will affect you. Jeanette is an energetic, passionate trainer who deals directly with clients to overcome the real-world obstacles encountered across the affordable housing spectrum and takes an active role in trying to facilitate practical solutions to the challenges you face very day at your property or management company.
- Do you know the current HUD requirements for a valid SSN?
- If you have families with shared custody arrangements, are you using proper special status codes for the dependents?
- Do you know why UA informational error messages are filling your TRACS mailbox?
- Do you know how your TRACS compliance percentage is calculated?
- What is the correct way to process a unit transfer that includes a change in household composition?
These are just a few topics Jeanette will discuss, in addition to examining the available TRACS reports and queries; how the TRACS system impacts the EIV system; and the TRACS Rules of Behavior. This is a great opportunity to get the TRACS training you need, no matter how long you have been in the industry and how familiar you think you are with how TRACS works! Sign up today. Space is limited.