Members: $99, Non-Members: $139
Join us for this informative 2-hour webinar where we will examine HUD's Final Rule, Streamlining Administrative Regulations for Public Housing, Housing Choice Voucher, Multifamily Housing, and Community Planning and Development Programs, which was effective April 7, 2016.
Learn how the new Final Rule impacts your site operations on a day-to-day basis. We will also be addressing the newly passed housing legislation, and the possible upcoming legislative changes for both Section 8 and the Low-Income Housing Credit (LIHC). It is important to note that while this Final Rule covers multiple housing programs, we will only be covering the direct impacts to the Multifamily Section 8 program and the(LIHC) Program.
Some of the Items we will be covering:
- Definition of extremely low income
- Verification of Social Security Numbers
- Expanded definition for Student Tuition
- Streamlined Annual Re-examination for fixed income households
- Utility Reimbursements
- Latest HUD Guidance or an interim final rule (if applicable)
- FAST Act modifications to the Housing Act of 1937
- Proposed LIHC Bills